Saturday, October 6, 2018

Ruby turns 5!

I think our Birthday girl got everything she wanted, and as this was her year for a party, we splurged for the Let's Play party.   Kids know that Mom is the reason for birthdays, I mean away from the obvious reason, she also gets the door fixed with streamers for each one...she gets them a special breakfast, and she talks dad into spending more money than he wanted for a birthday party.  But I can't forget that big hug from my sweet little girl after her dance and pictures with Elsa. 
 
Her friends there was Sophie, Ansley, and Truman...then we just had lots of family and older friends after that.  But I don't think she could have been happier.  She and I had fun "sneaking" into the party room as Magan was fixing it up.  And this was the first year where she really noticed the money...and she was really impressed with her 5 dollars from Granny.  Later she got to use her 5 dollars to get a new baby doll and a Minnie mouse cell phone and cell phone cover.  It just goes wonderful with her pink purse. 
 
And some words from Facebook as Magan's posts help me remember stuff...
 
Ruby's 5th birthday party is tomorrow and when I asked her what kind of party she wanted, she randomly said Rapunzel. While I planned some decorations and things it popped in my head that I had shot her picture as a baby Rapunzel, I had almost forgotten about it! SO here's the comparison pictures... About 5 months and 5 years.....yes she is really FIVE now! Her actual birthday was October 2nd of this week and she caught her first fish with her daddy and then fell face first ...into the water, she may be bigger but she is still little.













































No comments: