Monday, August 26, 2019

Boy Scout Court of Honor

Sam was completing his Eagle required merit badge for Communication and had to lead a Court of Honor ceremony.  I was out of town, but watched all the videos magan took, and he did great.  And magan even wrote words for this blog, and did much better than I could have done...
 
From Magan's facebook post...These guys are pretty good fellas. I don’t get to post their cute little stories as much these days b/c they are growing up on me. They both work hard and have achieved and learned so much through scouts. There was a time when I thought my tiny Sam would never speak in front of a crowd because he was so painfully shy. Tonight my first born is taller than me and lead the ceremony with ease. Davis moved up two ranks in one night and both boys earned lots of badges. I am proud of the young men they are becoming and pray they remember who they are as they enter these years of big change and growth. I am thankful for our troop leaders and family friends who are influencing and teaching them along the way. You are all loved and appreciated 
 












No comments: