Friday, July 10, 2020

AHG Kickoff Event

I am so glad for these AHG girls and the troop for Belle and Ruby.  Magan is doing a great job as the Troop Leader, and I am always excited to help.  The first picture is pretty true of any big event in showing that our house is always doing the prep work for some fun activities.   Magan rented out the Community Center for a late evening, and they even had Kona Ice come by.  It was a great kickoff to what hopefully will be full of adventures back together...some campouts back together...and some meetings back together.  
 
I remember Kessa showing me her Hockey version of cornhole, and her mouth dropping open as I hit 3 of my first 4 pucks straight into the goal.  Crazy beginner luck, but she thought I was some kind of pro.  And I had fun with my drawing pad acting as an artist, and then turning the paper around to see that I had drawn the girls as simple stick figures...trust me, it is a funny bit.  Did not work so well last year in Honduras, haha, but it still makes me laugh...perhaps it doesn't work anywhere well...but it really makes me laugh.  Evie Lewis liked it, but decided she could draw me better and I think she did a great job below. 
 
Glow Sticks...Pixar Movies...beach volleyball...And lots and lots of friend time...Looks like we have some new members this year, can't wait for our campout.  And I am hoping the pretty Troop Leader will put me to work teaching some of Ruby's squad meetings.  :)
 























No comments: