Friday, October 2, 2020

Ruby turns 7

We have been blessed with 4 kids that all reach out and help, often because Magan and I are about beat in the evenings and not ready to do anything more.  In this case, Davis completed the full birthday streamers for Ruby...Magan started this tradition, but I think she is glad that others can help her continue it.  And Davis set it up perfectly as it spelled R U B Y down the hall as she came out of her room.  I can't believe our littlest one is now 7.  She counted these days down for over two weeks, at one day excitedly telling her mom..."It is only three days till my birthday!  WAIT, it is daddy's birthday".  Her big gifts were a Squishmellow and an American Girl Doll, and funny, she was more excited for the Squishmellow.  On the following Saturday, all of her friends joined her for the Ballerina party.  I love watching these little girl parties, and loved watching Belle take over the present table helping Ruby.  Magan had us sing to Ruby twice, because, she was too busy planning and got a little scatter brained.  And while these pictures are so cute, and I love to see so many smiles...my favorites are at the bottom where that big grin of Ruby's got even bigger as she stabbed all of those balloons with a pen.  
















































No comments: