Sunday, February 28, 2021

AHG Daddy Daughter Dance - Enchanted Forest

I just don't have many words that can add anything to the pictures below.  This is a magical night, and Magan does an excellent job each year to make it so real for these princesses.  So my costume was in line with the Enchanted Forest theme, so I was Robin Hood...not Peter Pan or a Keebler Elf (thanks Bob Fabris).  We learned the Waltz box step tonight.  And mainly we did what we do every year, we watch the girls dance alot.  But the girls know my favorite song (A million Dreams from the Greatest Showman Soundtrack), and when it came on "I closed my eyes, and I could see" us on top of that city roof moving and spinning like Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams.  I took turns spinning and gliding from Belle to Ruby, even with a bum knee, I was able to give both of them a little spin.  Also so happy to share these moments with Granny and Granddaddy.  











































 

No comments: