Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day without Captain D's

These mothers below are all very special to me, but I must still say this trip was difficult as it was a break in tradition.  We had made an annual visit to Captain Ds each year on this day to celebrate our Mom, and while I know Magan was super disappointed to miss this tradition, I have tried to console her with plans to visit next year.  Apparently her and the girls hit Mt. Fuji at sometime while the boys were away, as I don't remember those smiles or that food.  

After visiting at church that morning with Grandaddy (I think I was super struggling with sinus issues on this morning, as I am a little cloudy about even being with the family...altho the pictures show that I was actually there), we went over to Granny's for lunch.  Later we visited with Judy, before stopping to see MawMaw on our way back home.    














No comments: