Thursday, November 30, 2023

A Nuther November

Ruby had to do the pacer test in school, and described it to Magan as follows:  My throat gets smaller and my heart starts beating fast and I think this could kill people.

Elf story that probably belongs in December blogs, but going to go here, because I will lose by then...The elves were giving their babies a bath in the bathroom the other day when she woke up.  I heard her running out of the bathroom to the other bathroom.   She came back through and said "Mom, I started to to to the restroom in that bathroom and remembered the elves were in there.   I had to run to the other restroom"

Other things from November were just a hodge podge of random days...Ruby has been counting down the days to Christmas since 59...Davis went to the Biltmore mansion and Dollywood with school, and below is all of the pictures he got...Sam went to Nashville for the first part of Spring Break, getting to see the Predators play...Magan and the girls had another fun Operation Christmas Child box packing with the AHG...haha, a school lunch with Ruby with prizes from Missouri, and some Auntie Annie pretzels from the Atlanta airport...






































 

No comments: