Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Day for Saint Valentine

Like many other days, our Mom makes this a special day, and even though I thought this would probably just fit into the random assortment of February picture blogs, I decided it should probably live on its own.   With that being said, Mom surprised us all with some fun gifts.   I am horrible to buy for, but I think I will really like the new MSU shirt.   I think everyone is showing in the pictures what they got, and even Magan got some new faucet covers she asked me to pick up at Lowes.   Apparently, Saint Valentine was martyred on 2/14, and parts of him are now in part of a church in Rome.  Later a Pope began celebrating this day around 500AD, so we have a pretty good tradition here.   And now we at least have some wikipedia history to beef up this blog.   










 

No comments: