Saturday, April 6, 2024

Davis' Junior Prom

So this happened, and I don't really have any words to place with these pictures.   But Davis is all smiles, and has been friends with Addison for many years.   Then he took a poster with "Will you put a Pep in my Step" written on it, and apparently that worked.   She said yes, and then they were promming.   Her dad is an Eagle Scout, so has shown Davis all his old memorabilia...Addison told Davis, I have never even seen all that stuff.   Oh well, the days are getting stranger and our house is more empty on many evenings during the week.   But Davis has a big smile, and she does too most of the time, and that is good.   One of my favorite pics below is Magan scooching in for a picture with Davis, and Addison is left in the photobomb position in the middle.   I still can't figure out how both our boys and girls got all of Magan's good looks.   

With Sam out of the house, I do feel like I have grown a little closer to my Dave.  You are a really good guy Davis, and even tho I am completely lost in about half of what comes out of your mouth, I love your passion for all you do.   You work hard at learning about cars, you love learning new things like fishing and hunting, and you truly look for ways to help people.   I couldn't ask for anything more.  So if you run across this post one day, I hope you have found a lady to make you smile like you do below, and even if I can't understand what you will be saying, or possibly even hear much of what you are saying, hope you call me up (or text, that is fine) and tell me what new thing you are working on today.  




















No comments: