Thursday, October 19, 2017

Fall Ball

So proud of my Dave for having a great fall ball season this year.  He began the year in the batting cage with me hitting a total of ZERO out of a whole bucket of balls, to easily knocking over 50% past me.  His throwing got better, and fielding also got much better.  I am hoping he chooses to play in the spring, as it was a blast watching him play and getting some one on one time with him.  And the ball park is also a fun time with other friends...fun time to get Dad to pay many dollars for ring pops...and even some cold nights during fall ball. 
 
Davis really wanted that championship ring, but they got knocked out by the #1 team in the first round.  He hasn't played in two years, but I was so happy to hear my friend want to try again.  
 












No comments: