Sunday, March 25, 2018

Chattanooga Day 1 - Driving Up

The drive up to Chattanooga almost always contains pictures of this Tennessee Welcome Center, as it has been sprinkled into mine and Magan's life together for about 20 years.  It is the one Rest Area that almost hurts my heart not to stop at...and rarely do I pass by...but when I do, I always have memories...and always thankful for that beautiful brown eyed girl that decided to go on a vacation with me.  The vacation has never ended.
 
At the hotel, we went swimming for a while, and then had dinner at a restaurant across from the hotel.  But probably the more fun for the kids was the Ben and Jerry's ice cream afterwards.  And can you guess what brochure was Ruby's favorite from this trip and one she pointed out EVERYWHERE.  
 














No comments: