Friday, June 8, 2018

Mongomery and the Biscuits

So we had another free Marriot night that would expire the following week...what do you do?  You go watch the Montgomery Biscuits and stay at the downtown marriot.  This is our normal hotel for the Montgomery marathon, but we never get to enjoy the pool, as we are here in early march.  This time we came in early on a Friday, and Magan was able to hit the spa, while me and the kids enjoyed the pool for a while.  That night we were able to watch the Biscuits play the Chattanooga Lookouts.  Really fun game, got to see some homeruns, some balls hit very close to us, and ride the train a few times.  Of course, I had to eat a Montgomery biscuit, altho I think I was the only one that did.  Magan found her a Biscuits shirt that she put on below.  We tried on the biscuits hats...and got to meet the Montgomery antelope/aardvark/anteater...I don't know, and don't understand the connection...but hey, they are the Montgomery biscuits...I think anything goes.  The game ended with some pretty over the top fireworks.   And more pool time the next day before we had to leave back home.  Fun little trip.  
 
 
 





 











No comments: