Saturday, June 1, 2019

Around the House

Stories from this last month...
  • Fortune cookie below read "Executive Ability is prominent in your make-up"...Ruby was amazed and wanted to keep this because it talked about her make up.
  • Belle made a robot with her IPAD that would say "Do you want to play"...we also recently watched War Games.
  • Found some old pictures of me and Magan
  • Magan wanted to recreate an image on Mothers Day with Ruby on her way...and with Ruby in the way
  • Curious one day of what I would typically call Anabelle, I asked her "Belle...What do I call you more...Belle or Anabelle?"  She quickly replied "Dad, you usually just call me Ruby"
  • When driving through north Alabama, Davis asked Magan why they let all the grass get so high in this area...She informed him "Because Davis...that is Corn"


















































No comments: