Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Dad's Birthday

Happy number 42 to my wonderful husband.  He makes us laugh, takes us on fun road trips, and probably the most beautiful man I have ever seen.  He also writes all of these blogs himself, capturing our family in a most wonderful way.  He makes me want to be a better woman.  - Magan (as captured by the previously mentioned beautiful man)

Ok, so memories are not as good anymore, so what happened on this day.  I got to eat some amazing vegetable soup that Judy made.  Magan bought me my favorite cookie cake, even though it had a large piece missing, that may or may not have been a part of my lunch earlier in the day.  The kids sang "Hattin Burten Dayton Tooten Mein".  And I loved to hear little Ruby cackle as I tried and tried to blow out that trick candle Magan bought.  And Magan bought me the national park socks that I was hoping to get and strongly suggesting.  I know have the Rocky Mountains, Mesa Verde, Smokey Mountains, Grand Canyon, Sequoia, and Yosemite.  My dad knows that I am going to try and get "the whole collection".  









No comments: