Tuesday, March 11, 2014

DisneyWorld Day 4 - Animal Kingdom


So by Day 4 you can already see the Disney stash starting to go up.  Belle had some new minnie ears as the girls were having a Minnie Day.  Stitch, while I'm not a big fan of the movies, is a pretty neat creature, so I think I would have liked one too.




Its Tough to be a Bug was our first show, and after the Tower of Terror, Davis was hesitant about any Disney dark show or ride.  He made it through pretty scared, but toughed it out.  But then at the end of the show when the insects are leaving and bumping against people's seats, he jumped up and starting screaming.  Davis...one day this will be funny to you.



OK, so the fun little pictures that make you look like your a scuba diver were a must for Davis, but these are part of the Disney Vacation Club sales area, and thanks to getting this picture taken, I got to speak with Chris who told me how perfect it would be for me to invest a large sum of money and then various smaller sums of money into a Disney vacation that would be shorter and more cramped because that would be more than I could afford.  Then he added that I could pass on this massive debt to my children to maintain for 50 years.  OK, he used better terms, but it was like trying to get away from a car salesman.  Ugh...



All girly girl was strutting on her way back up the path from the safari.  Got a funny video also.




We had lots of free time after some of the shows to allow for Magan to feed Ruby...so we got to visit up front at the shows and see the birds.  Belle was cawing like a bird in the picture below, and I was flying.







So prior to our visit to the best show at DisneyWorld, Finding Nemo, I bought everyone some ice cream.  This is a rare treat, as it is way too expensive.  But then we had to "Just Keep Swimming" and "Go with the Flo ooo ooo ooo oo ooo o o o ow" with the Nemo show.  I love this show and admitted to Sam on the way to Everest that it makes me cry when Marlon sings "He's my son".  He told me "yeah, my eyes were watering a little too", then covered it with "but I think my eye was just itchy".





Sam and I got front row at Mt. Everest, and I got a good video clip.  For supper we at at the Yak and Yeti, which had some pretty good asian food...lettuce wraps...egg rolls...and I had some duck.  This was very disturbing to Belle after I told her she would not see Donald anymore in the parks.

We ended our day back in Dinoland where Davis braved out both Dinosaur and Dino Whirl (?? I don't know what this is called, but glad I have not waited to long for this ride).  And the kids love this play area to climb all over everything.
















No comments: