Saturday, March 1, 2014

Oak Mountain with the Scouts

I keep missing things with the Tigers, because Davis is always with the Bears.  Anyway, another fun trip with the scouts to the Oak Mountain Wildlife Rescue Center.  Belle came with us too to give mom a break.  We all had a good time and hiked up to the rescue center, then toured the center, then hiked back down.  My jokes about bears being in the woods (bear scouts) was overly cheesy for both the scouts and their parents.  
After the scout visit, we brought our bikes and headed over to the BMX track, and while the big track was taken by some saturday races, we had fun on the smaller track.  Sam got some good air, and Davis did too...then he crashed, and it was not much fun after that.  I should have got a picture of the big scratch Dave got on his side, it was pretty bad.  I was proud to see Sam jump off his bike and beat me to check on Davis after the crash.  They are good friends...sometimes.  I guess I should have taken more pictures, but found that in coordinating this event, I was a little busy setting things up.  






No comments: