Tuesday, May 10, 2016

DISNEY - DAY 4 (Hollywood Studios)

So there is not much area in Hollywood studios right now as they make way for Pixar and Star Wars Lands...but plenty of fun for a full day.  We began by splitting up and letting me and Sam ride the tower of terror, but then we caught up to everyone to watch the Frozen Ever After sing along...which was pretty good.  My favorite joke...Knock Knock...Who's There...Nicole...Nicole who...Nicole never bothered me anyway.  That's funny stuff.  There was a joke about Kristoff being Justin Bieber that sam got a kick out of, and a funny line about Elsa's parents dying like about every other Disney movie.  Ruby was dancing and loudly letting it go.  And Belle wanted to...she was just to shy to let it out. 

So we skipped Indiana Jones...Wow, seems weird, but I can't say I missed it...at all.  Belle later joined Sam and me to ride Tower of Terror, and she LOVED it.  They are my roller coaster buddies.  They will ride anything.  And because you can't see the track, and you can't psych yourself out, ole Dave even rode and LOVED the rockin roller coaster...unreal...

Star Wars awakens was everywhere...to storm troopers marching through the park asking guests to "STAND ASIDE"...to Kylo Ren and Chewbacca character meets (Magan and Ruby were a little freaked out by Kylo)...to a staged performance of Star Wars veterans.  We found that our stroller and pretty much all stuff was starting to be covered with Pixie Dust.  Belle on this day finally began to get a look of a zombie from lack of sleep.  Also a day of no nap for Ruby...wonderful. 

And really the funniest story of the whole trip, but I am sure I will not do it justice, so whoever and whenever this is...ask Magan to tell the first hand account of her "strange" (Did she use the word strange or weird...that is the funny part too...can't remember) account of getting a caramel apple.  So here are the prompts just in case Magan or I get Old Timers and can't remember exactly...Magan walked to the front of the line, Caramel Apple raised "strangely" in the air..."One Caramel Apple", Magan buys caramel apple...then leaves with caramel apple quickly.  Hey, you forgot my caramel apple...HAHAHA...seriously this cracked me up over and over again...it may have been the same lady from the bathroom stall...HAHAHA...another funny story.  Hands down, funniest story of the trip...it least to me and her.

We stopped at Cracker Barrel for supper, and Belle had the sweetest idea to get Magan something for Mother's day...maybe a piece of candy...and "maybe we should get one for each of us too".  Still a sweet request since I had forgotten that Sunday...at least until the opening prayer at church was heavy on thankfulness for mothers...then looking over at Magan after the Amen with my whoops face and her cracking up.  Ha, she forgot also, we were a little preoccupied.  






































No comments: