Thursday, May 12, 2016

DISNEY - DAY 6 (EPCOT)

Ruby woke up on this morning saying "Quack Quack held hand.  Danced with Ruby"...dear me, maybe the high dollar character meals are worth it...Sam lost his wallet on this morning...he later found it, but frustrating.  I found Davis sorcerer cards...in his pants pockets...that were washed.  So sad day for him, but I think we were able to still pull them apart and keep them usable.  

Our first day at EPCOT was centered in Futureworld, but this day was almost entirely on the World Showcase loop.  We went to France early to visit with Belle, then back through England to visit Mary Poppins and Alice.  Davis and I searched for Perry the Platypus in England, and had fun altho it takes quite awhile.   We also got a souvenir golf ball in our special agent quest.  We also found that both Magan and Ruby become fussypants when the temp hits 90 degrees before 11, and Ruby tended to actually need a spanking each morning just to make sure she was ready for the day.  Belle had a nose bleed on the bridge into france, and her first concern was making sure she did not get her dress dirty. 

So for our kids, the Kidcot stations were perfect.  They love duffy, and they love coloring.  We also purchased them some Passports, and they got a neat souvenir signed in each country.  Ruby's hands were basically a different color all day from the coloring.  Our lunch was at the Garden Grill, and probably the best meal of the trip.  Magan and I did talk about one day when we visit w/o kids, it would be nice to get a pastry and coffee and just hang out all day in France.  And in China, we watched a fun acrobat show...but had some old people in scooters take the best seats...seriously, they are in scooters...I think they could have had just as good a view a few feet back. 

We ended up finishing our day riding test track, then Mission to Mars (I really don't know what this ride is called).  And then was another big dad mistake, Davis and Belle wanted to ride mission to mars for a second time on the high intensity.  Once was enough for me, but I rode a second time...never again.  I will always remember my cute little girly with curlys bouncing down the exit as I was fighting back puke (More on this story later).  But my favorite line from a Mars cast member as the line was not filling in all of the available space..."WE ARE TRAINING FOR MARS.  YOU CAN BEGIN BY EXPLORING ALL THE SPACE DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF YOU". 









































































No comments: