Sunday, July 17, 2016

Road Trip - Day 3 (Drive to Charlotte)

Just a drive day...and a silly day...started off with another awesome breakfast buffet.  Thanks to Sam we made it to church on time.  He woke us up early, but my alarm had still not gone off, so I assumed we had plenty of time, but since sam woke us up we went to breakfast early...then as I was going to breakfast to join the kids after loading the car, I realized my alarm was still on central time, and we were an hour behind.  Sam said he was wondering why we were not moving at the time we told him we were going to wake up, so he said he intentionally got loud to help us wake up.  Haha, good for him we made it to church on time.  Finally in Charlotte, we went across town to Mama Ricotta's...so good...family style entrees that we all shared and wanted more of...Me and the boys put on our Italian faces below, then once again, my dancing came up for discussion.  And that night we settled into a much better 2 bedroom suite where we could stretch out for a few nights.  
 






No comments: