Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Road Trip - Day 6 (Panther Stadium/Discovery Center)

So I had told Magan that Wednesdays are the Panther Stadium tour days, and she made sure to include this in the itinerary.  But I got a funny text the next day when I asked how things are going...I think Magan's reply was "Long and Hot".  Ha, she told me later the tour was really neat, but went long for a 2 year old.  I think the initial talk was in the stadium seats baking in the sun...not a good way to start.  But I think all had fun. 
 
They went back to the Discovery Center after the tour, and made all sorts of cool stuff from duct tape.  Magan's duct tape bear she made for Ruby was the talk of the hotel when others saw it.  We went to church at Concord this night to see a friend that preaches there.  Wow, what an excellent congregation.  Very kind.  And back at our hotel, me and the boys walked down to the stairs to watch a bit of the ball game.   
 



















No comments: