Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas at Home

We love our Christmas Eve tradition trading gifts from the kids to one another, and this year was as good as ever.  Magan would say it is my bah humbug attitude, but I would love this holiday so much more if we just traded small gifts like that and appreciated what we have thru the rest of the year.  My favorite gift I saw this year was a hot wheel that Belle got for Davis, she opened it and put long eye lashes on the headlights of the car for Davis.  Davis got me a cool color changing mug too.  

But capitalism wins out, so Santa brought the girls new "real" baby dolls, Sam got a machine to cut wood, and Davis got a new Dremel tool.  The kids also got the adult version of "Ticket to Ride", which we have played twice now...pretty fun.  I think Sam won our inaugural game, actually I think he has won each game.  The girls were excited to see Magan get her gifts because they had helped me figure out some things to get her.  





























No comments: