Sunday, December 5, 2021

AHG Christmas Party

There was fun, as there is in every AHG event.  There was even a fuzzy sock trading RIGHT LEFT game.  And a hit craft for many girls much more patient than me, was the beads that you place into various shapes, then iron together.  Ruby won the price for picking the right count of candy corn in a Christmas Tree shaped container.  The girls may remember me being a goof as everyone went up on stage to talk about the various traditions they had at their house for Christmas...I went forward and talked about a TREE we place in the LIVING ROOM.  And over dramatically asking "And do you know what we call it?"...With some little ones giggling, and older ones rolling their eyes, all answered "A Christmas Tree".  Wow, they must have that tradition too!   

But the ending of the meeting was what I was looking forward to...Mrs. Robbie had asked me for some ideas, and I suggested we "wrap" up the year by "wrapping" up Mrs. Magan.  Being wrapped with toilet paper by scouts is something that I think all leaders should experience at least once, and I knew that Magan had not.  So Magan was surprised when we pulled her up on stage to decorate her with TP.  They did a good job at her head, as I am pretty sure I saw some panic right before they covered her face.  She even got a bonus ribbon and bow.  Always a fun time with our AHG girls!














No comments: