Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Happy Birthday to Mom!

She hit the big 41, and I believe I had to actually go into the office on this Wednesday.  Because later she told me about all the birthday free things (free starbucks, free dessert at PF changs, free bundt cake) she had in her email...so she had to go out.  And after relaying this message to Marcia, Marcia joined her and made her day extra special.  We bought her the traditional cookie cake, but I could not find a good Christmas one like she "just loves" to get on her birthday.  Well, that is all I have for this day.  She is a great lady, and glad she got to spend some time with Marcia, she didn't even call me to tell me that she was just across the street at PF chang for lunch.  We found her the candle from bath and body works she wanted.  Me and the girls had gone to the galleria the other day, and Belle bailed me out by finding this gift.  









No comments: