Sunday, December 19, 2021

Then and Now ... Porch Pictures

Words and Pictures borrowed from Katie's Facebook post "Been working to go through and get all of the Junkin porch pictures from each holiday season, but we actually didn’t start the porch picture until 2004 and I cannot find that one for the life of me. But I did find 2005 - present with the exception of 2013 when I was in hospital after having Wyatt and we didn’t get a picture. But this morning I have gone back through all Christmas pictures since my parents were married and got as many of the family pictures I could find. We’ve grown a bit. Sitting at my parents house now awaiting the arrival of the rest of them for our 2021 Christmas fun. This house is about to be full of laughter and fun."

























 

No comments: