Saturday, August 13, 2022

A Visit from Tanya and Joe

It was good to see Tanya and Joe and get to visit.  We had left their home just over a year ago in our journey out west, but it seemed a short time apart.  And I am just going to say that these pictures capture the fun family times we have, but wow, my wife is hot.   It captured that for sure below.   She doesn't read these things tho, so maybe at the beginning of next year when the books come out, and she happens to read this page, I might get some brownie points.   As for right now, I just stare at my screen, while she watches Harry Potter with the girls and a sick Davis.  

And I wish I had more pics of kisses from my sister.  And glad she snuck one in, I can't remember what exactly prompted it, but it was every bit as sweet as one from Ivy.  I think this was the day that John brought over the slip and slide stuff, and Ruby was so confused when she got down on her knees and did not start flying down the slide.   It does help alot when you are at the top of a large hill.   Those poor kids had no idea what it was like to have to run and jump onto the slide to get moving, nor do they have the scars from all the rocks that leave cuts and bruises from these old school "You run, You slide, You hit the bump, and take a dive" days.  

It was also good to see Tera and Kenny that we do see more often than Tanya and Joe, but not too much.  Some of Joe and Tanya's friends crashed the party and hung out for awhile.   Don't remember much more from this day, other than it being hot, Sam cutting some wood for his eagle scout bench that had broken, and lots and lots of BBQ.   Note to self...do NOT eat the Hawaiian Sweet Baby Rays sauce.   




















 

No comments: