Saturday, January 13, 2024

AHG Lock-In

What was Ruby's favorite part about the AHG lock-in, well, you have to scroll to the bottom to find the pictures of the white bunny.  I don't think should would have ever left it, but had to finally share with others.   While I was not at the lock-in (NO BOYS ALLOWED!), I did enjoy the small livestream that Robbie shared.   It was fun seeing all the girls having fun, and Mom getting stuck in another conversation with MakeUp.   

And the stories I heard about on this evening was Belle trying to actually blow up her mattress, not realizing that I had sent the pump in the van with them.   I heard that Helen was coughing all night keeping people up.   And a funny story about Ruby waking in the middle of the night hearing Marianna blowing up her mattress, but thinking that someone was vacuuming the floor.   And while I heard a little about "Jinglebutt", a game where you shake boxes on butt till jingle bells fall out, I am kind of glad this game has never ended up at any other scouting event.   haha.  Oh, and the rabbit was named Peter.   Ruby played with Presley mainly, and ended up sleeping on a mattress with her.   And one last memory from Ruby, little Michaela was squirming alot keeping people up.   

















No comments: