Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bubbles

You may already do this with your kids, but I thought I would share something easy and fun to do with them.
I like to use this when I am trying to cook and everyone is in the kitchen under my feet.
I run water with bubbles in the sink and use the sprayer to make a lot of suds. Then I take a bowl and scoop the suds off the top for them to play with. They LOVE it and there is no mess. They might even partially clean something by accident. :)





Caution: Could tickle nose if brought in contact with one another :)



Hopefully, nontoxic! He has to taste EVERYTHING.



2 comments:

Mommy Tracie said...

Neat idea! We'll have to try it. Maybe Sarah will clean the floor while playing - haha.

Anonymous said...

Wish I had thought of that when mine were smaller! Love the new look of your page!
Have a great weekend!