Monday, January 19, 2009

Shoutout to MawMaw

Cold Cold Weather...at least cold to us in Alabama. So I had to go get out my warm coat for a date night with Magan. I had my coat on and we were getting the boys ready to drop them off at a friends house. Well, Sam looked up at my "new" coat and noticed that I had a button that was broke (It had caught on something a while back, and riped a small hole). He told me "Uh Oh, your jacket is broke". I said "I know, but it's OK". He then said right away "I KNOW, you can take it to MawMaw, she can fix it. She can fix holes in socks and pants and your jacket." And it is true...through many a hole in our clothing, MawMaw has always come to the rescue. And the little guys notice as well. Thanks MawMaw. Love You.

Oh...and I may be bringing a jacket by...it has a small tear in it. :)

No comments: