Tuesday, November 30, 2021

See you must understand, I can't work a nine to five...

So I'll be gone till November...and during the month of November, if you are with me in the kitchen while I am washing dishes, you will definitely hear Wyclef Jean at least once, and maybe twice if I feel like a "ladies man, a business man".  Ha, I was working on my computer the other day, and even heard little Ruby singing "gone till november, gone till november".  So besides the always playing music in the kitchen, what else was our crew doing this month?

Sam's open house at CTEC (Career Tech), and he even made the promotional poster and mailer this year...Magan gets to visit Ruby at school...Dad gets to visit Ruby for lunch, and apparently they can't feed adults right now due to supply chain shortage, and Ruby loves to sweep, and got picked by her teacher on this day to sweep up after her class, oh the joys of being young...Thanksgiving pictures that probably were meant for the previous blog...Me and Davis go fishing, well Davis goes fishing, and I sit with him.  One time I actually had my bobber go under and a bite, Davis said he looked at me to tell me I had a bite, and I was just sitting on the ground playing with the grass (I am forever thankful to the other men at our congregation that help encourage these manly skills of fishing, for it is not me)...advent calendars passed out...Belle makes her daddy proud wearing an actual baseball jersey to school...Christmas Village with Granny...and a date lunch at Perry's steakhouse for their famous Pork Chop, and a monster bread pudding for dessert.  

































No comments: