Sunday, September 29, 2024

AHG Awards Day

The girls both earned another Presidential Award for volunteer hours through the AHG.   Anabelle received the bronze award, and Ruby received the Silver.   Magan does a great job through AHG giving them opportunities to serve.   It is a requirement to earn many service hours each year to gain the next rank, and Belle and Ruby do really well at serving.   Ruby keeps up with her own hours in a notebook, while judging from the "conversations" between Belle and Mom, it may be more of a chore for Belle.   But I am proud of them both.   

They brought home a bunch of other badges and service stars as well on this day.   I am hoping to get more involved with the girls if I can get Davis through Boy Scouts.   I miss being at all of these events.   Ruby is an Explorer this year, and Anabelle in the highest level of Patriots.   I can't wait to see what they do this year, and since I am helping Davis with College applications this week, I am hoping these service hours result in some scholarship money...not that being the reason for service...but it would be a good perk.  ;)
















 

No comments: