Sunday, July 13, 2014

Dallas - Day 3 (Perot Science Museum)


After the JFK museum, we went to the Ross Perot "Can I finish?" Science Center.  Really neat building, and we started with a little lunch.  How bout that Fruit Loop cube o marshmellow?  I just had to buy one, it was so pretty, and Ruby thought so too.  I will have to admit the first two floors had us worried that we were all just going to fall asleep...just a bunch of dinosaur bones and real science stuff...nothing to play with...what is this, a science center?  Then we finally found the build it area where the kids could run and build stuff, and Magan and I could sit and sleep.  Or maybe that was just me.

And with only 1 hour to go before closing, we found the basement of this museum that had a really cool sports area, and a smaller kid playing area.  Everyone had a good time down there.  Me and Sam and Belle got to race against a T-REX.  Belle was able to get her ballerina twirl on video and slow it down in slow motion to see her hair and skirt spin around.  Davis was able to watch his baseball throw in slow and fast motion.

Oh well, my last day with the kids was great, but back to conferences tomorrow.  At least the kids will get to have fun...NO, I think I mentioned to Magan that there was an IKEA.  Sam, Davis, Belle, Ruby:  I am so sorry for these days, blame me for just letting your mom know she was near an IKEA...I promise, it just slipped out.


















No comments: