Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dallas - Day 5 (Fort Worth Children's Museum)

So the pictures below are all of the stories I have of the Children's museum.  Magan said it was much better than the Perot museum.  But the real fun of our day came after Magan left.  Belle had a bump on her bottom that we found and wanted to get a doctor to look at, so as she headed back towards the hotel (in Ft. Worth traffic), I got out and started walking towards the urgent care thinking I would fill out the papers and get her on the list to be seen earlier.  So after I took one wrong turn, and after correcting myself, realized that this was much further than originally planned, I finally ended up at urgent care ~ 5minutes before Magan got there.  7:00 PM came and went...Magan fed the baby in the car while I waited for Belle inside...then Belle got to go in around 7:30 PM.  We left urgent care with a prescription for an antibiotic @ 8:30 PM.  So we now have until 10 to find a Walgreens and get her medicine.  

But we arrived at Walgreens to find out that they did not carry the antibiotic...OK, there was a CVS down the road also.  They did not carry the antibiotic.  Kids have still not had supper and it's 9:15 PM, so we call the doctor after hours back, and stop at Panera Bread to eat.  Luckily Magan gets everything straightened out, and the doctor calls a different antibiotic in to Walgreens, but we must pick it up by 10.  So we get the kids back to the van, and I have a moment of terror.  I looked and saw that Ruby's seat was empty, and Sam did not have her, and Magan did not have her..."Where's Ruby" I say quickly getting scared that we left her in Panera.  Magan said "What are you talking about".  That is when I look down to see Ruby in my arm.  It scared me a bit...Dad needed sleep.  Made it to Walgreens with about 10 minutes to spare.  What a day!


















No comments: