Friday, July 16, 2021

Tea Party at the Pouncey's

Mrs. Sherry is having a tea party!  Our girls are invited!  She wants them to come up early and prepare the cakes and tables!  These are all sentences that would have once ended with "???", but then we had our two princess girls that float through the summer days in constant barbie play time dreaming of events such as this.  And the smiles on their faces were permanently glued that way for the next few days.  I sent a message to Mrs. Sherry about how much these pictures made me smile too.  Belle and Ruby look so pretty, I just want time to stop here at moments and times like these...for it will be all too soon they will be grown up and sending both me and Magan into A-fib with worry.  :)  Haha, I do have to relay the funniest thing I heard when these pics were posted to facebook...from Malachi Ray...He said "What in the White People is this?"  I don't even know what to say, other than, that just makes me laugh.  

Afterwards the girls got to go visit Mrs. Jeanette and take her some of their treats.  The plan was to go swimming, and from my understanding they got about 20 minutes in before the thunder and lightning.  But Mrs. Jeanette had another surprise that I don't believe you can see in the pic below, she and Flynn have another baby squirrel they are nursing.  So all of the girls got to see the little baby squirrel.  Flynn and Jeanette were some of the first ones we met at the Chelsea church, and I still remember him saying "Hey, we ain't a like a church...we are like a family".  And we are, and I am so thankful for these ladies taking the time to create such a wonderful day for my little ladies.  


















No comments: