Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Facebook 10 Days of Senior (Sam)

From Magan's Facebook feed...No, I didn't get close to all of them...but did capture the amount of emojis she typically uses in facebook posts.  She shared 10 days of "Senior Parent Challenge"...

I remember how proud I was to hang his first year picture frame. 

He had 22 months of being an only child and teaching me how to be a mom.  We cried together, laughed together, and realized we have to take it one day at a time together.  

We have way less than 22 months left before we have to learn how to do all of this apart. 😭

I had to do some scanning for these, back before phone pics were a thing 😂. 

I have never ever made 10 posts 10 days in a row 😂. Only 2 more days and I’ll leave y’all alone for a while.  Here are two of my most favorite videos of the boys though 🥰. Davis with his bee watching and Sam with his sweet little voice.  Also Davis remembers to hold on in the monster truck b/c Sam flipped the monster truck down the hill the last time he rode with him 😂😳🤣

This is it!  Last day, thanks for hanging in there on this trip down memory lane.  Your newsfeed will be free of Sam for at least a few weeks 😂

Sam, in my heart, you’ll always be my squishy sweet little buddy til forever.  Even when you are old like your mom 😁




























No comments: