Friday, September 16, 2022

Sam's Senior Week

Sam, it looked like you had a great time this week.  I am so glad you have friends like these guys below.  Most of these memories are all in your head, so I won't try to place any here.   I did like what you told me about the waitress at Cracker Barrell asking you twice if you were sure you wanted black coffee.   Hahaha, you are too much like your dad, an old man ahead of your time.   But I have no idea how you drink that stuff black.   As I write this, you just finished your 1st 9 weeks of this final year of high school...we are trying to figure out college, we are both stumped on derivatives that include both X and Y in the equation for calculus, and I really don't know how you keep up with everything you have going on.  This is also when you wore a braves jersey and I wore a pizza planet shirt to that YLDP fancy first meeting.  You are dating Lauren Rawls right now, that that is just crazy weird.   And tonight I beat you 4 games to 2 at ping pong.   So anyway, happy senior week, I like watching you smile from the fringe of these memories.  












No comments: