Friday, September 30, 2022

Wake me up when September Ends...

Really, over 1000 pictures this month.   Did we really do anything?   Ugh, OK, let me see if I can capture the fun things that happened this September...Mom got a late trip to Captain Ds, since we missed it this last year on Mother's Day...A visit from MawMaw...Belle's first show choir performance at Montevallo...Anabelle nerded out on Coriolanus Snow from the Hunger Games Prequel.   She did a full report for her class.   She and I could not stop laughing on the first night trying to pronounce Coriolanus, as it kept turning into some version of Corny Old Anus.   She finally found a pronunciation with a soft a, which is less funny than the long a...Davis got a hair cut, and we picked on him all night at supper.   "I'm sorry Davis, every time I look over at you, all I can think is how beautiful your hair is" I would tell him as we all laughed at his amazing good looks...Mom made tatter tot casserole, so of course, I had to bounce some kids on my shoulder...Dad and Ruby lunch date at school...Sam and I find a new disc golf course in Calera...A fun day with my middle two looking at RVs, then going into an actual bookstore and looking at actual paper books, then getting some ice cream, that was actually inside the bookstore...A disc golf outing in Cullman while visiting family, I think I won by one stroke, but judging how things ended, I might not have lasted at the top for too many more holes.  Fun to watch Colby run into the middle of the highway to throw a frisbee one time...and yes, Magan had out decorations for Halloween out on September the 2nd!...Sam went to Taledega with Rick, and Davis went motorcycle riding with Jeff (Only one crash).

So there is also one thing that all of the Children will remember being repeated over and over again at our house, and we have all decided that it will be on Magan's tombstone one day.  "Have you seen my phone?"










































































No comments: