Thursday, September 29, 2022

Happy Birthday Dad

Another day older and deeper in debt...always good to be home with my favorite friends for my birthday.   I am pretty sure I heard Magan get up at 5AM to put these streamers up, which means she still loves me at least that amount, which for her, is alot.  Magan got me a Biscoff cookie cake that was pretty tasty.  And she amazingly found me the exact socks I ordered from McGovern and Company, which is my new favorite sock company.  If you can't see, and are interested in what was received this year, it was the Arches National Park and Yellowstone National Park socks.  The kids sang the dad favorite Hatting Burtin Dayton Tootin Youtin.   I had also gotten my free Bundt cake that day at NothingBundtCake, so live is good.  What flavor?  Lemon of course.

The previous evening, we went to Cracker Barrell for a bday supper, and Davis figured out the peg puzzle, so we are so proud, and know now that he can accomplish anything.  After supper I found a beautiful scarf/jacket/throw....what in the world are these things?   It has been a good year, its busy as ever, but we are blessed to be stressed.  











No comments: