Thursday, December 22, 2022

Christmas at Nanny's

I can still see the chocolate gravy flowing as I think about this day.   I can also see the mounds and mounds of eggs scrambled on this day, it was probably over 200 dollars worth at today's prices.  I see the bowl of nutella for the awesome bread Belle makes, and sweet Eloise eating it by the spoonful.   I see the sausage dip waiting for my first dip into it.   And bacon...so much bacon.   

I think there was also family there at this event, but the food is always so good.  There seemed to be a battle to hold ceecee for most of the day, with Magan snatching her and hiding her beneath blankets so she could have more time with her.   I loved my time with Eloise and Olive, their big smiles at the magic tricks.  And Eloise confusion at my finger in the ear trick.  

Miranda probably won the best gift prize with the huge blanket for Magan, and the painted pictures for the girls.   Everyone wanted to try the new 3D printer pens.   Addie and Eli and Stella were all sick, which led to not as fun of a time.   I love to hear Nanny open presents, you can almost hear her smiles.  

I don't think Ruby has taken off her new blanket hoodie since this day.   We forgot to get all the girls in the girl picture.   And we taught Sylus and Marcia a new fun game of Codenames.   Notice that there were zero pictures of me asleep.   That may have been a first.   I know i felt it coming one time, but never surrendered.   

And I think this may be the first of many BeReal pictures.   I am amazed at how much prepping is required for a BeReal photo.   

 



































No comments: