Thursday, June 6, 2024

Disney 2024 - Day 5 (Hollywood Studios)

And the final day at Disney was a packed crowd at Hollywood Studios.   Magan told me that the Genie + was good here, but not as good as on the other days.   I heard about Laney loving the alien ride in toy story land, riding it 4 times.   And that she was so excited to get a ZERO on toy story mania.   Magan sent me a text of the girls with the American Idol poster, which is one of our favorite shows at this time.   And made me jealous, sending pics of my favorite Wookie Cookie.   I went back and forth on getting the Dumbo shirt below, but ended up with a No.   A cute little Bella hiding Grogu from those bad stormtroopers.   

Granny told me that when Ruby got her princess dress at the Magic Kingdom, that she told Belle to be looking for something she might like.   And on this day, Belle quietly asked her Granny if she had seen those amazing Vera Bradley purses.   I am sure Granny quickly interpreted this question, and said "No, we need to go look at them together".   Then Granny spread some more Disney magic for my sweet Belle with a beautiful new purse.   

And with rain on the way, and thunder sounding loud, Ruby was scared and ready to leave.   Magan left them at this point to go back to Disney Springs to return her purse that had broken, but amazingly, they all ended up back at Fort Wilderness at the same time.   Rain showers ended this day getting all wet on the golf cart ride back to the camper.   But it was a wonderful end to a wonderful week at Disney.   

Random quotes given me from this day...

Puppy love leads to a dog's life...granddad

Girls are like pigeons if you chase after them they run away, but if you give them stuff, they will come back - Wyatt










































No comments: