Friday, May 26, 2023

Marcia's Birthday...Magan leaves

"I had a wonderful day with Magan and getting all of our birthday freebies and discounts Friday"...so that is what Marcia had to say about this day.   No emojis or anything.   Oh well, I think emojis are not needed when ever you see pictures of these sisters together.   I truly love that they share these days together, and have their set day of freebies.  Magan kept warning me (because I don't listen well) that she would be gone all day.   It is amazing at how much some of these "freebie days" cost.  Just kidding!  I love these days because I love seeing how happy Magan is when she returns home...but after this day she stayed gone, visiting with Leslie and Angela later at the summit for supper.   And I guess they had a lot of catching up to do, cause she got home very late.   I don't have any other details, I am sure there was a lot of girly talk about clothes and chicken salad recipes and probably a lot of giggling and maniacal laughter (mainly from Magan).   







 

No comments: