Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Road Trip - Driving Day 4

So that was it.  A very sleepy day finally driving home.  A final goodbye to the arch.  One last really good meal at Cracker Barrel.  A wave to Superman in Metropolis.  Some closed roads and shortcuts in Nashville.  Then a miserable time on Hwy 280, hitting it at 5:15 PM.  But finally we were home.  Davis is my buddy in the back seat, I will peek back at him looking out and enjoying the scenery, give him a little wave, and that smile widens as he returns the wave. 
 
I asked Dave to write some words about the trip that I could use in the blog.  And with his words, I will end this long series of Road Trip blogs.  "We went on vacation.  We went to the arch!  People go to the very top and clean the roof!  We played in a pool.  I learned how to do 2 backflips under water!  We went to Nickelodeon Universe.  My favorite ride was the Fairly Odd Coaster! We went to a water park!  The water slides go outside!  We had a fun trip."
 





No comments: