Thursday, January 18, 2018

Around the House...

Just a few around the house pictures before our big trip to Disney.  This was the LAST cub scout meeting in our house.  It was kind of sad, I love having these boys over and so does Davis.  We crossed over 13 boys with this group into Boy Scouts, and I am so proud of each one.  I can't wait to see Davis in the troop, he is a good leader already. 
 
This was also a time of ruby being sick and trying to get her better before the Disney trip.  Magan usually stays home with the kids when they are sick, and Anabelle was asked about this from her friend at church.  Baker asked her "Why doesn't your dad stay home with Ruby", she quickly replied "Well, Mom is the one that knows how to measure all the medicines".  Haha...those kids never trust me either when I bring them medicine...always asking "Are you sure...Is that what Mom said to give us?"  Funny stuff.
 
The last picture down below is the Pre-Disney pin collecting distribution.  I purchase a lot from Amazon before a trip so the kids get to make their picks of which ones they want, then they have those to trade in the parks.  
 






No comments: