Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Disney Day 6 - Magic Kingdom

Dear me, back to the Magic Kingdom, and this was one of those days that was so full of magic, and for a Dad with the most beautiful little girls, and watch as they become transformed into princesses as they enter this park...it is just almost too much.  Both girls were in their Belle dresses, Ruby wearing the Belle wedding dress, and Anabelle wearing the Belle yellow dress.  And this was a day they were so excited for...the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (yeah, I know, you spell it). 
 
Space Mountain was first on the list of rides, and I will admit I love not getting to ride, because that means  get princess Ruby all to myself on the PeopleMover then in line for Buzz.  Altho, I did not get to watch her with Buzz, Magan said that he twirled her and danced with her. 
 
I have a whole blog dedicated to the Boutique as it was truly one of the best things we could have done for these little princesses, but below are some of the other memories of this day:
- Haha, we ate lunch at the Plaza (Again, Katie has some crazy dark magic skills at reserving large groups of people in difficult to get lunch reservations) and Magan and Granny were trying to decide if they wanted to share.  They elected not to share, then Granny got about the biggest cheesesteak sandwich I have seen.  Her face was funny. 
- After the Boutique, our girls went to the Enchanted Tales with Belle, and while it could be coincidence, they both got selected to be Mrs. Potts and Chip, and got some great photos with the princess they were pretending to be all day.  This show has some of our most favorite memories, with Magan tearing up everytime she sees the little boy chosen to be the Beast.  Davis was the best, and even if he rolls his eyes at this performance, it was about the cutest thing ever...at least until the girls got to play chip and Mrs. Potts.
- Probably not funny now, as Granddaddy was probably mad, but I have to try and accommodate Magan and her planning, navigation, and timing are completely horrible...but she is beautiful, and just like those other sweet girls in my family, I try my best to make what she wants to come true...and she wanted to get a picture in front of the castle...but also to see the Country Bears.  Well, I knew she wanted to get the picture even tho it was a completely horrible plan, so I texted Granddaddy "Can yall meet at Casey Corner for picture in front of castle?", but then after an internal argument with myself regarding the planning and Magan's request, I convinced her that this might not be the best option, then texted granddaddy "nevermind country bear".   So...we went to country bear, and waited for everyone else...as granddaddy went towards casey corner because I said to nevermind country bear.   Haha...bad grammer used in texting caused for some confusion...all my fault I realize now, but at the time, more magic was happening as the country bears actually had a dance in the street as we were waiting, and Ruby got to dance with all the bears, and hug every one of them.  We finally met up with everyone, laughing at the text, and showing the pictures of Ruby dancing with the bears.  
 














 









 















 

 
 
 

No comments: