Saturday, July 7, 2018

Camp Sequoyah - Day 7

I am sure I missed many of the cool stories and fun stuff we did...but we came home with pictures and a lot of fun memories.  The camp stories would not be the same without one Preston saying, and this time when one boy was shaking all over...I heard him say "I believe I would have already hit myself in the nuts if I did that".  He makes me laugh. 
 
And I still remember sam laughing when I started pulling the wagon to the parking lot to help with family night.  He looked at me like I was crazy because he thought I was going to pull the parents to the camp...It was used to bring the pizza back. 
 
And Davis...one more time on the last day...NO flip flops in camp!  ha...oh well.  I love you guys, and love that I was able to join in this week of fun.  
 




No comments: