Monday, July 16, 2018

Palm Beach Vacation - On the Sand

I did not get the join the family on the sand, other than our family pictures we took on the Sunday night of our journey.  As for playing in the water, Magan took them two days.  The first day, they had a blast, but every one of those guys got burnt.  Something about reapplying the sunscreen and SPF numbers were mixed up.  Magan was happy to have her lounge chair.  She said her view was typically Davis and Belle head down in the water finding shells.  And Sam took care of Ruby, and she was just giggling with every passing wave.  I got to hear all about the shells back at the hotel room.  After getting burnt, the next day they went to the science center, but these pics include the following day when they went back.  But the second day included much more SPF and sunscreen...a shaded bench area...and swim shirts completely on.  I wish I could have been with them on these days, but then again...the beach just feels like a big mess.  I want to hear it, see it, but I am good after that.  
 

 






















 



No comments: