Thursday, March 21, 2019

Marching into Spring

Just a hodge podge of the life and times of us Junkins during the month of March.  Everyone drove up to see the Sartin kids in a play, then over to see John and Shays new house...Yeah, I was working.  What else is down below...Anabelle's 4H field trip...Gospel meeting at Granddaddy's church... AHG photography fun...and a Boy Scout court of Honor. 
 
Me and Magan bringing home the rook tournament champion trophy...the last hand was amazing as I got the bid at 145 just really thinking the other team was about the go out and really hoping they went to 150...but it came to me and after the widow, I had a 12 high with 6 reds, so red was trumps.  Game over right, we are set...but my partner had the rook, the 1, and the 14 of the trump color...and we somehow used up all of our magic to win that trophy. 
 
And just a couple of stories to share...I was playing ping pong with Sam the other night, and Davis was in the garage watching.  We lost the ball we were playing with, and Sam grabbed a couple more to keep the game going, but he kept dropping them.  Sam said "I keep dropping the balls"...I was silently thinking this was kinda funny, when Davis snickered and said "Sam's balls are dropping"...and then we all busted out laughing.  haha...guys, sorry I won't capture all of the funny moments we may share as just being guys...but this was the first one I remember that just needs to be captured. 
 
And the last story was of little Ruby watching Paddington.  She was so cute with her little giggles as Paddington came down the stairs on a wave of water from the upstairs bathroom...then at the end as the main villain was being attacked by birds, my little sweet girl started cheering "Kill Her Kill Her".  We talked about how this was not appropriate...but it sure was funny. 

 












































No comments: