Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Happy Anniversary

Wow, there are times that seem to just not seem real anymore...Magan and I starting dating when I was 19 years old, and now we have been married for that same number.  Belle made us a wedding lego gathering that I unfortunately did not get a picture of, but I did capture the wedding rings she made us and the bride/groom picture.  Magan also got me some of my favorite chocolate dipped caramel pretzels.  

As the restaurants had just that week opened up, we decided to venture out for a date night.  We went to Outback Steakhouse, and since we had nothing making us rush, we then went to Bellini's for dessert where we had the most bestest bread pudding...ummm...and their chocolate cake.  Little bit of a splurge, but did I mention she has put up with me for 19 years.  Happy Anniversary Magan!  Hope we can read these blogs and I am still writing them in another 19 years.  







No comments: