Saturday, May 23, 2020

"Safer at Home" Granny Gathering...Volume 2

Hmmm...what do I remember about this day...let me look at the pictures and see what we have here...Granny bought some super large cans of baked beans, but I don't remember the story here, only that she had two of those cans before this day was started.  I got to play with my buddy Ellie, and still love her little smile.  In trying to compare fros, someone found this picture of grandaddy, who said this was the longest it ever got, and I think he clearly has me beat.  Ivey seems to get all the attention anymore, no one even wants to play with me.  I can not seem to get on a winning team at KanJam or CornHole, so that probably tells you something about my game.  And I tried to convince Mark to bring that swimming pool back to my house down I65, but he said no...man, tho, that would be pretty cool releasing it at 70 miles/hour.  And best of all we had some awesome homemade ice cream...and MawMaw.  HaHa...kidding MawMaw, you may be the only one that reads these things, and you being there was clearly better than the ice cream...at least the strawberry, the cherry was unbelievably good...nevermind you still win.  :)  Great to have her with us for the first time since this mess of a quarantine started.  























No comments: