Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day Weekend

Happy Mother's Day to our sweet mom.  I had gotten her some flowers the day before when Tiffany Britt was delivering arrangements to the area.  Thinking that I had the perfect surprise, I asked Tiffany to set them under the porch on a table, where I had an envelope with the money for the flowers.  I was out with the boys doing something, and while I was away, Anabelle found the money and took it to Magan who had no idea what it was.  Then when Tiffany arrived, Ruby was out back playing and she said she felt a bit creepy saying to Ruby "Don't tell your mom I was here"...haha...and then she did not even get paid, so I had to get Magan to pay her for the flowers with paypal.  But it still feels like I did something because Magan did get flowers even tho she had to pay for them.  

I cooked omelettes that morning with croissants, and she had breakfast in bed.  We also went on a family frisbee golf journey which we have found works for the girls thru about 9 holes then they start getting fussy.  After our frisbee golf, we went to our favorite Mother's day restaurant, Captain Ds.  After eating at a nearby park, the Captain Ds started working its magic, and we were unable to stay long.  But hopefully our mom enjoyed the weekened, I know we all did.













No comments: