Saturday, January 29, 2022

AHG Mother Daughter Bowling/Laser Tag

So the first thing I heard from mom and the girls was that when you go to play Laser Tag, you DO NOT where a neon shirt, as you will be a glowing target.  Ruby told me "Mom was a light bulb, everybody shot her.  I shot her three times."  Ruby also told me that it was so funny when it was Mom's time to bowl one time, and she was over getting cheese fries.  Everyone was hollering for her to run back, and she did, but not without her cheese fries.  And apparently bowling got boring for all the girls except for Sarah Beth, who ended up bowling for everyone at the end.  And there were smiles all around below, but the feedback I got was ditch the bowling, we want more laser tag.  I am glad the girls had fun, and mom gets these times with them.  And fun sometimes to do something different, as this one has traditionally been a tea or pottery or painting event.  Pew Pew!















No comments: